Sunday, April 27, 2008

Surprise!!!



After months of planning, several contingency plans, and a lot of hard work, we had a surprise 30th birthday party for Stacy on Friday night. While Stacy knew that there wassomething in the works, I had done my job well of at least pushing her into thinking that "something" was coming on Saturday night instead. Stacy was all dressed up, thinking that she was going out for dinner. We stopped at my parents house to "pick up a bottle of wine for dinner". Being that it was pouring rain, Stacy did not get out of the car, so the surprise that was waiting just inside needed to be modified. So as I went back into the car to "leave," everyone moved on to the front porch. As we backed out of the driveway, Stacy saw everyone waiting for her on the porch. It was a fun party, and Stacy was surprised. Hopefully, it will be soemthing she remembers for many birthdays to come.

1 comment:

Gruetzmachers said...

I always thought it was just an accepted rule that you never, never mention a woman's real age in a blog post. Maybe I'm wrong on this one. But Stacy is 30. Great. I'll pass the word around. That seems kind of old, doesn't it?